Stay Competitive and Be Confident!
- Written and reviewed by Drs. Linda Costanzo, George Brenner, and more
- Remediation based on Elsevier's premier content like Ferri and Brochert
- Results analysis pinpoints your strengths and weaknesses by specialty and sub-specialty
Stay Competitive and Be Confident!
STAY COMPETITIVE with USMLE Consult's Step 2 CK Review Plans—the best bang for your buck in USMLE Step 2 prep!
USMLE Consult's Step 2 CK Question Bank includes:
- More than 2,300 questions written and reviewed by Drs. Linda Costanzo and George Brenner, among many other top Elsevier authors
- Practice questions written at varying levels of difficulty to mirror the NBME's exam blueprint.
- The most realistic simulation of the actual USMLE Step 2 test-taking experience so you can focus on the answers, not the exam interface.
- The best remediation in the business with content from Elsevier's renowned resources like Netter, Gray's Anatomy, Ferri, Brochert, Rapid Review series, Secrets series, and more.
- Detailed results analysis, by test to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses by specialty or subspecialty, and over time to assess your progress.
Customize Step 2 exam questions by:
- Specialty, subspecialty, or keyword
- New, previously incorrect, or all questions
- Random mix of questions
- Number of questions, from 2 to 50
Customize exam format by:
- Practice Mode with untimed tests that show answers, rationales, and High-yield Hit remediation after every question
- Test Mode with timed tests that show answers and remediation at the end of the block
- Bonus access to the Scorrelator, an advanced assessment tool that generates a score indicative of what you can expect on the actual USMLE Step 2 or COMLEX Level II exams.
USMLE Consult's Robbins Pathology Question Bank
Focus on the all-important pathology discipline with the expert guidance and superior analysis and remediation of USMLE Consult's Robbins Pathology Question Bank written exclusively for USMLE Consult.
USMLE Consult's Robbins Pathology Review Plan includes:
- The same realistic simulation, exam results analysis, customization, and question mix you'll find in the Step 2 Question bank
- More than 500 NEW pathology practice questions written and reviewed exclusively for USMLE Consult by Dr. Edward Klatt, renowned author of the Robbins & Cotran Atlas of Pathology, Review of Pathology, and Pathology Flash Cards
- The best remediation in the business with content from the Robbins Pathology Family of products
USMLE Consult's Step 2 Premium Review
Choose USMLE Consult's Step 2 Premium Review to get a full range of online USMLE study materials to ensure score success, including the Step 2 CK Question bank, Robbins Pathology Question Bank, Scorrelator, and access to Rapid Review USMLE Step 2, an eBook at Student Consult. All together, you'll have access to more than 3,300 practice questions to prep with!
USMLE Consult's Step 2 Premium Review Plan includes:
- Step 2 Question Bank and Scorrelator with more than 2,300 practice questions
- Robbins Pathology Question Bank with more than 500 NEW pathology prep questions written exclusively for USMLE Consult
- All the remediation and practice exam results analysis, customization, and simulation features
- PLUS! Online access to Rapid Review USMLE Step 2, an eBook by Elsevier author Michael W. Lawlor, a Pathology Fellow at Harvard Medical School
Rapid Review USMLE Step 2 concisely summarizes all of the high-yield material covered on the USMLE Step 2 Exam. Ideal for quick-reference, it emphasizes presentation, diagnosis, and treatment, with the salient features of each disease summarized in less than one page. 100 USMLE-style questions with detailed rationales are included in the text of the print book, and your online access includes an additional 250 questions to help evaluate your stronger and weaker areas.
All together, USMLE Consult's Step 2 Premium Review includes access to more than 3,300 Step 2 questions!